Music, Fashion, Photography & Technology

Minggu, 22 Juli 2012

Oh Allah, True That I Love YOU

Dear Allah

I love You. 
I love how You can read my heart and know what is hidden in it from the world.
I love how You make fall and catch me before I crash.
I love talking to You.
I love how I smile when I think about You.
I love the tears that flow down for You when I think of You as my God.
I love performing my prayer for You and how I sometimes not want to get up from sujood.
I love the way You make me feel complete when I feel lonely and suddenly I realize that I have You.
I love how I need You. I love how I beg You for a help.
I love the tiny little things in this deen that make me feel part of this incredibly huge religion.
I love doing things for Your sake.
I love how You give me strength.
I love how You give me patience.
I love how You help me.
I love how You teach me.
I love how You give me.
I love the fact that You have give me this ability to love.
I love how You love me unconditionally.
I don't deserve to be loved, but still do You love me.
And that's what I love the most. 


With love ˆ)
Me (Rizki Amalia)

2 komentar: